In this tutorial we are going to create a .Net MVC project implementing tasks management. We named this app simply - 'Task Manager'.
- The application contains some number of tasks and employees. All tasks under an app can only be handled by these employees.
- A task is assigned to only one employee at a time. Task can be forwarded to another employee defined in the app.
- An employee can change the status of a task assigned to him.
- There are two types of users, named Manager and Employee.
- An Employee can only change the status of his task and view details.
- A Manager can create, edit and close tasks.
- Tasks change their color depending on the status.
- All types of users must log in by user ID and password. According to their type, they will have different privilege, as stated above.